The Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake is pleased to announce that it is working on a special project. This project is a community assessment to determine how the Center can better meet the needs of urban American Indians living along the Wasatch Front. We would be pleased to have you participate in a survey on health conditions and other issues important to you.
Are you American Indian or Alaska Native & age 18 or older?
Do you live in Salt Lake, Davis, Utah, Weber or Tooele County?
If so, we invite you to participate in a special project to determine the needs of American Indians and Alaska Natives living in urban areas along the Wasatch Front.
A 10 – 15 minute questionnaire can be found at:
Or visit the Urban Indian Center (formerly the Indian Walk-In Center) for more information.
Participants will be entered into a drawing for a tablet computer. Three tablets will be given away at the beginning of January!
You can shape and strengthen your community’s future by taking part in this exciting project. Thank you in advance and please feel free to share this information with others.
Preserve the Heritage, Enhance the Well Being and Strengthen the Future of the People.
Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake Values
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment as an extension of generosity and compassion.
- Acknowledging and respecting the truth of each individual’s beliefs.
- Respecting the historical perseverance of our ancestors by honoring the wisdom of our elders.
- Honoring the life passages and experiences each living individual embodies.
- To sustain the learning and acceptance of cultural traditions, identity, and values.
- Decision making and communication is open and respectful to the needs of the community being served
You can support the work we do with a financial contribution or; indirectly, by using the link below: