This one day giving event will take place on Thursday, March 20, 2014! You can support the Center by scheduling a donation for, or making a donation on that day. Click the image above to visit our page!
Join the Urban Indian Center of Salt lake for a “lovely” gathering:
Wednesday, March 19th, at Pat’s Barbeque
155 w. commonwealth avenue, Salt lake City, UT 84115
If you love Utah then you love the Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake!
In advance of the Love/Give Utah, fundraising day we’ll be gathering at Pat’s Barbeque in Salt Lake City from 6:00 to 9:00PM on Wednesday, March 19th.
John Allred and Brother Chunky will perform live that night on behalf of the Center. So come on out, treat yourself to dinner and beverages, listen to great music and hear about the ways you can support the Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake as we get ready for a nonstop day of fundraising during Love/Give Utah, on March 20th.
Can’t attend, have other plans, use the QR code above for a direct link to the Urban Indian Center Landing Page on Thursday, March 20th. You’ll make a real difference, right here in our community.
Want to know more, call us for additional details by phone:
*food and beverage purchases are the responsibility of the individual guest(s)
Preserve the Heritage, Enhance the Well Being and Strengthen the Future of the People.
Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake Values
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment as an extension of generosity and compassion.
- Acknowledging and respecting the truth of each individual’s beliefs.
- Respecting the historical perseverance of our ancestors by honoring the wisdom of our elders.
- Honoring the life passages and experiences each living individual embodies.
- To sustain the learning and acceptance of cultural traditions, identity, and values.
- Decision making and communication is open and respectful to the needs of the community being served