Click the link below for a larger image:
Our first annual fundraiser was a great success and we look forward to the Second Annual Benefit, this year being held at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
A special thank you is extended to:
Natural History Museum of Utah
Tony’s Fine Foods
and, A Priori Speciality Foods
UPDATE: Harmons will be providing three Certified Cheese Professionals (CCP) for the evening’s food and wine education. Three of Harmons Cheese Mongers and Maria Christensen; Harmons Specialty Cheese Director,were certified by the American Cheese Society this summer as CCP’s and will be joining us on the 28th. Many thanks to Harmons and Tony’s Fine Foods for their expertise and the fine cheeses, antipasti, chocolate and coffee to taste!
Online ticketing is now available! For single ticket sales click HERE!
Coming with a guest? Click the link to purchase a ticket package: two tickets, $80.00.
Or, visit any Smith’s Tix location throughout the Wasatch front.
All attendees must be 21 years of age or older. NO ONE under 21 years of age will be permitted in the venue.
Preserve the Heritage, Enhance the Well Being and Strengthen the Future of the People.
Urban Indian Center of Salt Lake Values
- Creating a welcoming and safe environment as an extension of generosity and compassion.
- Acknowledging and respecting the truth of each individual’s beliefs.
- Respecting the historical perseverance of our ancestors by honoring the wisdom of our elders.
- Honoring the life passages and experiences each living individual embodies.
- To sustain the learning and acceptance of cultural traditions, identity, and values.
- Decision making and communication is open and respectful to the needs of the community being served
You can support the work we do with a financial contribution or; indirectly, by using the link below: